Maximize your health and well-being at any age through our comprehensive anti-aging treatment plans.
The natural changes your body goes through as you age can leave you feeling fatigued. At Sand Cosmetic, we believe that feeling younger is rooted in being healthy and energetic. While we can’t stop time, we can utilize our diverse set of anti-aging treatments to reinvigorate your lifestyle.
Common Aging Concerns
Low energy can result from several factors. Hormone imbalances and not getting enough necessary nutrients can leave you feeling weary. Your course of treatment will be determined based on the cause of your fatigue and whether you also have other aging concerns.
Men and women are both prone to weight gain as they get older and their hormone levels change. However, weight gain can also be caused by a poor diet that isn’t enriched with adequate essential nutrients.
Loss of Body Mass
Women are more at risk for developing osteoporosis as they age, and men can lose body mass as their testosterone levels decrease. A balance of hormone therapy and improved nutrition can be used to maintain a healthy physique.
A decrease in estrogen in women and testosterone in men can lead to a decline in sexual function and libido. Both men and women can experience lower levels of arousal as their hormones change.
Cosmetic aging is often localized to the face and is caused by collagen loss in the facial tissues. Drooping eyelids, wrinkles, sagging skin, and a double chin can all contribute to an aged appearance.
Causes of Aging Concerns
- Hormone imbalances are more likely to occur as you get older.
- Symptoms are especially noticeable in women following menopause and in men following andropause.
- The most common hormone imbalances that occur as you get older involve estrogen or testosterone, which can have a significant effect on your sexual health.
- Poor diet or vitamin absorption can prevent you from receiving the proper nutrition that is needed for a healthy body and mind.
- A diet void of vitamins and minerals can increase your risk for heart disease and high blood pressure, in addition to causing low energy and weight fluctuations.
- Collagen is an essential component of your skin’s tissues, and it keeps it tight and smooth.
- The natural decrease of collagen can cause skin laxity and wrinkles that contribute to visible signs of aging.
- It can be difficult to prevent collagen loss, but there are effective treatments for its reversal.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what age should I consider anti-aging treatments?
Aging can begin having a negative effect on different people at different points in their lives. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of aging, you should schedule a consultation.
Why should I consider anti-aging medicine?
At the Sand Institute, we take a comprehensive approach to your health and well-being. Anti-aging medicine may be what you need to identify the source of your unhappiness and provide you with options for treatment.
- IV therapy is designed to deliver the necessary vitamins and minerals your body needs directly to the source.
- It is the ideal treatment for patients with chronic fatigue, joint pain, and headaches.
- Low nutrient levels have been linked with mental and emotional fatigue as well as physical issues.
- IV treatments can help boost your health and invigorate your lifestyle.
- Provides direct nutrition for better vitamin and mineral absorption
- Introduces increased hydration to your system
- Helps the body to detox
- Treats pain caused by cellular apoptosis, oxidative stress, or systemic inflammation
Hormone Therapy (Women)
Hormone Therapy (Women)
- Hormone therapy for women treats the female sexual issues, fatigue, and weight gain associated with hormone imbalances attributed to aging.
- Hormones are responsible for regulating critical functions in the body.
- Bioidentical hormones are safe and effective for treating the common issues associated with these imbalances.
Bioidentical Hormone Options
- DHEA – Begins to naturally decline around age 30. It has been found useful in treating obesity, osteoporosis, fatigue, and autoimmune disorders.
- Progesterone – Helps regulate sleep and brain function. Used to improve mood swings, memory impairment, and poor sleep.
- Testosterone – Necessary for women in small amounts to help maintain weight and stimulate sex drive.
- Estrogen – Regulates sexual and reproductive development. Helps prevent premature aging in women.
Hormone Therapy (Men)
Hormone Therapy (Men)
- Hormone therapy for men treats the male sexual issues, fatigue, and weight gain associated with hormone imbalances attributed to aging.
- Testosterone is the main hormone responsible for regulating critical functions in the male body.
- Bioidentical testosterone is safe and effective for treating common issues associated with this hormone imbalance.
Symptoms of Low Testosterone
- Low sex drive
- Erectile dysfunction
- Trouble sleeping
- Eyelid rejuvenation lifts the eyelids, removes excess skin, and eliminates bags from underneath the eyes.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic reduces the appearance of wrinkles in the forehead, frown lines, crow’s feet, neck bands, and fine lines around the mouth.
- Dermal fillers refill the lost volume in the face from aging.
- KYBELLA® treats submental fat that causes a double chin.
- Ultherapy® lifts the eyelids and tightens sagging neck and jawline skin.
- Restores a smoother and more youthful facial appearance
- Both surgical and non-surgical options allow you to tailor treatments to your needs
- Routine or long-lasting treatments can give you the dramatic results you desire
- Our diet plans are created specifically for rejuvenation and longevity as well as meeting any weight loss needs.
- We ensure that your weight management program includes the necessary nutrients to avoid fatigue and other health issues.
- We offer a variety of diets that can be customized depending on your health needs.
- Healthy aging, healthy mitochondria, increase in circulating blood stem cells, stronger bones, control conditions like heart disease, high blood pressure, and type II diabetes, decrease inflammatory blood markers
- Professional oversight ensures that your anti-aging program management is healthy.