Peptides: How to Lose Weight with Peptides
Posted on: January 24, 2019 in Category: Peptides
Just in time for Spring and Summer at the Sand Institute:
Peptides are naturally occurring short chain amino acid structures the human body manufacturers to instruct cells how to function properly and what hormones for instance to secrete. Peptides are basically messengers. For instance, Peptides instruct the anterior pituitary to release Growth Hormone.
Growth Hormone will efficiently increase the oxidation of free fatty acids resulting in weight loss. Growth Hormone has many more functions essential to a healthy longevity. Growth Hormone up regulates stem cells to repair the human body while we sleep. Growth hormone instructs muscle cells to grow larger during resistance training.
Peptide therapies will help the human body carry out functions to improve your health by instructing cells how to communicate with each other efficiently, particularly while consuming highly nutritious foods essential for mitochondrion biogenesis and stem cell regeneration.
There are about 7,000 known Peptides identified to date. Peptides are essential for life. Pharmaceutical companies manufacture Peptides and clinically study them to determine their efficacy in managing diseases like cancer, diabetes, heart disease and dementia.
There are a handful of Peptides available to assist weight loss safely and effectively. They are called Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides.
CJC 1295, Ipamorelin, Tesmorelin, Hexamorelin, and GHR-2 and GHR-6 are but just a few of the peptides that will not only increase muscle mass, but effectively burn the fat over the abdomen, often referred to as visceral fat.
The peptide CJC 1295, when given by a subcutaneous injection or as a cream, will increase the amount of Growth Hormone (GH) the anterior pituitary secretes. Clients lose up to 60 to 75 pounds when peptide therapy is combined with healthy eating habits and lifestyle interventions at the Sand Institute.
Sometimes CJC 1295 will be combined with Ipamorelin or other peptides to slightly increase your own Growth Hormone (GH) secretion. Peptides act synergistically to accomplish a safe and reliable weight loss.
Growth Hormone is a naturally occurring hormone your body produces and secrets throughout both your awake and sleep cycles.
CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin aren’t hormones, they are signaling peptides that instruct your own pituitary to release your own Growth Hormone.
They act endogenously and aren’t exogenously administered hormones or steroids bodybuilders employ to grow massive muscle mass.
Growth Hormone has many biological functions to improve your health: Your own Growth Hormone will melt away your abdominal fat mass giving you a smaller waistline while improving your health and longevity. It’s the abdominal fat stores that are responsible for the ongoing inflammation that occurs in overweight individuals. Growth Hormone reduces abdominal fat by up-regulating your own Lipolytic pathways.
The fat cell, called the Adipocyte releases many chemicals, cytokines, proteins and hormones that are responsible for insulin resistance which is the root cause of type 2 diabetes and the inflammation within the hearts blood vessels that is responsible for the arterial buildup of plaque which is ultimately responsible for both heart attacks and heart failure.
Your own Growth Hormone will do the following to improve your fat burning capacity;
1) Your own GH will melt away your abdominal fat stores by improving lypolysis.
2) Your own GH will increase your skeletal muscle mass. The greater your lean muscle mass, the greater your resting metabolic rate.
You will become stronger and your muscular performance will improve.
3) Your own GH will sensitize the glucose receptors on each of your cells, thus eliminating the insulin resistance responsible for type 2 diabetes.
4) Your own Growth Hormone will up-regulate your stem cells by improving cellular autophagy.
5) Your own Growth Hormone improves cellular respiration. Each of your cells must make its own energy in order to function. The process of cellular respiration is vital to a healthy, disease-free longevity and to losing weight.
6) The simple goal of loosing weight with Peptides while altering your lifestyle will significantly prolong your longevity by reducing your risk for all disease states including cancer, heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and dementia.
CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin work better when you alter your lifestyle by:
1) Eating fewer calories
3) Reducing the sugars and starches in your diet
4) By exercising, both aerobically and with resistant training
5) By sleeping 8 hours a night
6) By consuming the right protein supplements
7) By consuming the Sand LifeStyle Diet
8) By reducing the stress in your life
9) By updating your hormonal balance, particularly the androgens and thyroid hormones
10) And by reducing the secretion of insulin from your pancreas.
CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin aren’t anabolic steroids or synthetic hormones that bodybuilding professionals use. They are messaging peptides that your own body produces to control and maximize your health and longevity.
Peptides, when combined with healthy lifestyle changes, possess powerful metabolic tools to enhance your health by:
1) Treating overweight and obesity
2) Preventing and possibly curing type 2 diabetes
3) Increasing heart function while reducing arterial inflammation
4) Improving heart function by repairing heart muscle
5) Improving lean muscle mass and performance
6) Improving attitude and self-esteem
7) Improving cellular respiration
8) And, Mitochondrial Biogenesis. The mitochondrion are the powerhouses of each cell in the human body. When the mitochondrion doesn’t function properly due to excessive oxygen free radicals, the cell dies and is ultimately responsible for most all disease processes.
CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin are just two of a handful of Peptides available at the Sand Institute that are capable of increasing lean muscle mass while significantly reducing unwanted fat mass, particularly over the abdomen.